Postepay Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Postepay?
- How do I fund my account using Postepay?
- Are there any fees associated with Postepay?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- Can I withdraw to Postepay?
- Is it safe to use Postepay?
- Which currencies does Postepay transact in?
1. What is Postepay?
Postepay is a prepaid rechargeable card issued by Poste Italiane that can be used to make secure payments on the internet.
2. How do I fund my account using Postepay?
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the cashier and select 'Deposit'.
- Under the Postepay option, click 'Deposit Now'.
- Enter your deposit amount, bonus code if applicable, postepay card number, expiry date and CVV2 code. Then click 'Deposit'.
- You will receive an instant confirmation indicating the status of your deposit transaction.
- For successful deposits the update to your account balance should not take more than a couple of minutes. If your balance has not updated after two minutes, you may need to log out and log back in to your account.
3. Are there any fees associated with Postepay?
There is no charge for deposits made using Postepay.
4. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly!
5. Can I withdraw to Postepay?
Yes. You can withdraw using your Postepay card provided you have made a previous successful deposit, simply select the VISA withdrawal option at the cashier.
6. Is it safe to use Postepay?
Yes. With Postepay, you can make totally secure online transactions.
All cashier transactions are processed adhering to Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance standards for data security, using a 128-bit encryption that ensures the safety and security of the data transmitted. This state-of-the-art protection is the same technology used by major banks and financial institutions all over the world
7. Which currencies does Postepay transact in?
Postepay transacts in euros (EUR) only.