Dankort Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Dankort?
- How do I fund my account using Dankort?
- Are there any fees associated with Dankort?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- Can I withdraw to Dankort?
- Is it safe to use Dankort?
- Which currencies does Dankort transact in?
1. What is Dankort?
The Dankort is a Danish payment card.Your Dankort credit or debit card can be used to make secure payments on the internet.
2. How do I fund my account using Dankort?
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the Dankort logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter your deposit amount, bonus code if applicable, DK card number, expiry date and CVV2 code. Then click 'Deposit'.
- You will receive an instant confirmation indicating the status of your deposit transaction.
- For successful deposits the update to your account balance should not take more than a couple of minutes.
- If your balance has not updated after two minutes, you may need to log out and log back in to your account.
3. Are there any fees associated with Dankort?
There is no charge for deposits made using Dankort.
4. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
5. Can I withdraw to Dankort?
Dankort is currently only available as a deposit option.
6. Is it safe to use Dankort?
Yes, Dankort is totally secure. Through a combination of transaction monitoring, SMS transaction verification for cardholders and a dedicated anti-fraud team, Dankort is an entirely safe online payment method.
7. Which currencies does Dankort transact in?
Dankort transacts in DKK, EUR only.